You have successfully run the installer for the SRDx-plugin for Photoshop under Windows, but it won't show up in the Filter menu of Photoshop?
Our SRDx-plugin relies on the OpenCL interface (which Photoshop offers), to perform the heavy lifting when processing images. This is especially time-saving when processing larger images.
Here are some troubleshooting-tips for a solution - one of them will helpful but it's tricky to know which one in advance.
- run the latest Windows updates (incl. reboot)
- check if there are still updates for your Photoshop version and run them if necessary
- check via device manager which graphics card is installed and armed with this info, go to either
- Nvidia® (for Geforce cards) or
- Intel® Downloadcenter (for GPUs built into the Intel CPU)
- or AMD Support (for Radeon cards)
- Download the latest current driver for your graphics card, install, reboot Windows.
- Download and install the latest update of SRDx, in case we have published an update which supports the latest Photoshop version: Download from here